Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
A small mover is an alternative way of moving house or office in a smaller quantity. They also offer shipping services like those any other movers. What are the financial benefits of using a "Small Mover"?
Your moving charges are calculated based on the weight of the actual poundage or average weight of the items, relocation distance, manpower and the type of service. There are no unexpected charges and minimum weight. It is much cheaper than the commercial movers or shipping; either too large or does not meet the minimum requirement.
Getting help from them saves you money and time because it’s their specialties. They will handle your fragile and large items such as piano, grandfather clock and antiques with extra care. Basically, they move every item that you want them to with no extra cost.
Some companies also provide relocation services like short and long distances, international or packaged shipping, and more. They also provide you storage if your new place is ready, however you will have to check with the movers about this matter.
You pay the charges of your items and not the empty truck nor a minimum weight rate. Getting the "small mover" definitely help you to save in terms of money.
- Alternatives to Getting a 2nd Mortgage
- FHA Eligibility with Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Should You Refinance? Make Sure the Timing is Right
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- How to Get Approved for an FHA Loan despite Bad Credit
- FHA Loans for a First-Time Home Buyer
- 3 Factors that Can Negatively Affect Your Mortgage Application
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit
- Short Selling a Rental Property